TP-Link router login IP – Setup, Password & Username
Routers play a main role in spreading the wireless connectivity all-around any place, You could use wifi in office, Metro station, and railway station only because of this router and their extenders. The router wireless strength on the brand that you are using. TP-Link is considered as one of the top router brands. They also use high technology to build its router and update them regularly.
One of the best benefits of having a router that you can share it with your friends and family. Even you can also share it with your neighborhood and ask your sharing in the bills. The TP-Link advanced technology provides high strength signals all over the area and helps to get better wireless connectivity.
The TP-link router provides a very easy user interface for the admin access and other function. You have to login to the TP-link router to get the advanced function.
How to access the TP-link router Login page?
By using these steps you can access the admin panel of your router by login to your TP-Link router.
1. Connect your router with the adapter and power it on.
2. You can log in it with your Mobile or tablet with a Wi-Fi network but using a laptop or computer with an RJ45 network cable is recommended.
3. Open any browser on your computer like Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
4. On your address bar type 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 and press enter.
5. This will take you to the router login page where you have to enter the username and password of the router.
6. Enter username – admin and password – admin in the respective field ad press login.
7. You can now login to your TP-link router and you can now change the username and password of your wifi.
Forgot Username and Password of TP-Link router
If you are a new user then you can log in in the admin panel of the TP-Link router by using the default username – admin and password – router. If you are regular and forgot your password then you have to reset your router. You can need to press the router button for five seconds with a pointed object. The reset button is mainly placed at the back of the router. After resetting your router you can log in with the default password and username and then later change it with your desired one.
How to set up your TP-Link Wifi Password?
Right after you log in the first thing is you can setup your wifi to access the internet by using mobile or tablets ot laptops.
1. On the left-hand menu click on the Wireless.
2. Click on the wireless setting.
3. In the wireless Network, Name pick any wifi name as your desired and then press the save button below.
4. Click on the Wireless security and make sure WPA/WPA2 – Personal option is selected.
5. On the Wireless password create the password as you desired and then press save at the bottom.
6. Enjoy your wireless network is now ready to use.